- 3 bunches of dried Mung Bean vermicelli
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1-2 table spoon olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 package of shredded veggies (I used beet slaw, which has shredded broccoli, carrots, cabbage, beets & kale)
- 1 chopped green onion
- 2 cooked chicken breast chopped up
- Sriracha sauce for serving
For the sauce:
- 4 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Boil water in a kettle and pour over noodles – let stand for approximately 3 minutes (until soft then drain.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together
- Heat oil in a wok or thick based pot. Once hot add the garlic, onions and sauce for 2-3 minutes. Next add the bell pepper and shredded veggies. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Next add the shredded chicken. Pour sauce over chicken and veggies stir frequently and cook til veggies are soft (but still a bit crunchy). Mix in noodles (in small batches).
- Enjoy with sriracha on top.