Easy to make at 7am and eat at 8am.
For more fibre add oats. You can experiment adding shredded carrots too.
250 ml plain yogurt
250 ml boiling water
1 tsp unsalted butter
12 g dry yeast (or 50 g fresh yeast)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar (optional)
400 g flour (or 300g flour/100g oats)
1. Mix yogourt, water and butter
2. Add the yeast and mix well
3. Add the salt, sugar & then add the flour a little at a time
4. Lightly flour a clean surface and knead the dough.
5. Let it rise for 1/2 hour
6. Turn on the oven at 400 degree F.
7. Knead the dough again, then form into buns (makes about 8-12 depending on size)
8. Place on a baking sheet and brush with egg yoke
9. Bake for 15-20 mins