1 Medium Cauliflower head broken into florets
2 tablespoon oil
1 tsp cumin
1 glove garlic minced
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp ginger grated
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp salt
(instead of all these spices just use a tablespoon of your favourite curry paste)
2-3 Chicken breast diced (and/or a can of rinsed lentils).
1 medium onion diced
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup frozen peas
Handful chopped cilantro
1. Place cauliflower in a food processor and pulse in batches to get “rice” cauliflower
2. In a large wok or skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil
3. Add spices then diced chicken and cook til no longer pink
4. Remove cooked chicken and add more oil and cook onions, carrots & peas for 2 mins
5. Add cauliflower and cook for 4 mins til tender.
6. If using Lentils add them in now.
7. Next add chicken back in and heat thoroughly.
Top with cilantro.